Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ashmit Veena Getting Married?



Veena Malik after her colourful love saga with Ashmit Patel on television, has decided to give love and Mumbai a chance. 


She met Patel's parents and sister Amisha recently. And now, she is looking out for a home in Mumbai.

Confirming the news, Veena says, "Considering I've six homes in Pakistan, I think one in Mumbai is only fair. I need a big home, at least one extra room for my shoes and clothes."

And a room for Ashmit? "It's really early to consider a life together. What exists between Ashmit and me is special. His is the most dialled number on my phone. In many ways, yes, I love him," admits Malik.

So, is marriage on the cards? "It's difficult to answer right now. Marriage is like death. You never know when it strikes," says the Pakistani actress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment