Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

KRK is lying, I am single: Asin






You want to ignore his tweets but you can’t. So, you notice that actor Kamal R Khan tweets about having met his “first love” Asin. “Just finished meeting with Asin. She said that she already has a boyfriend. So love story is over,” he posted. However, the doe-eyed South star has lashed out saying that she never met him.


“I don’t know why he wrote such a big lie on Twitter. I have not met him at all, and I’m single. I think he is a little miffed with me, as I could not meet up with him in Dubai,” says Asin, 26, referring to the meeting that her Bol Bachchan co-star Abhishek Bachchan had fixed up between her and KRK on seeing what a great fan of hers he was. “The meeting could not materialise because of our hectic schedule. So I did not get a chance to meet him,” she says.


Ask her what she thinks of his public show of love for her, and she says, “What can I say? I have not read what he tweets about me as I am not on Twitter; Abhishek was the one who told me about it.” 


KRK, on his part, continues to unfailingly begin every day with a ‘Good morning and kiss to my first love Asin’ tweet. 


When asked about his lie, he comes clean. “I have never met Asin and I don’t even want to meet her. I never requested Abhishek to facilitate a meeting. Main isliye unse nahi milna chahta kyunki main ghabra aur sharma jaunga.”


source: http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Tabloid/KRK-is-lying-I-am-single-Asin/Article1-885263.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment