Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Aamir had desire to play fat guy in Delhi Belly

Aamir Khan's new productional venture Delhi Belly has recently caught the eyes of youngsters with its song "Bhaag DK Bose". But Aamir wants to tell the people that the film is also very interesting.

The actor went on saying that he loved the script so much that he too wanted to be part of it.

Talking at a recent event, Aamir said, "I loved the script and especially the character played by Kunal (the fat guy Nitin in the film). It's a total fun character and I thought it would be a great experience playing such a role. But then I decided against it."

Further explaining his reason for not doing the role in Delly Belly, Aamir said, "The character in the film had to be fat and sloppy. It meant that if I want to play Nitin, I would have to gain a lot of weight. I didn't want to gain weight and let go of a body I have worked hard to achieve." Well... the reason doesn't seems believable. May be its a way to promote the film.

The film stars Imraan Khan, Kunal Roy Kapoor and Vir Das in lead roles and is set to release on 1st July 2011.

source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/I-wanted-to-play-the-fat-guy-Aamir/articleshow/8392294.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment