Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Salmaan Khan became first to be painted in "zero gravity"

Salman Khan happens to be the first personality being painted in space. According to the source a woman "Ankita Joshi" has painted Salman and she has also became the first to paint in zero gravity.


Ankita goes six years down the memory lane and explains when and how it all started. "During one of my meditation sessions, I felt afloat and thus I discovered the concept of zero gravity. I did some research on metaphysics which got me intrigued. I wanted to connect spirituality and metaphysics and being a student of arts I wanted to execute it in the form of paintings. That's when I decided that I wanted to paint in space in zero-gravity".


Painting in the space was not an easy task either. "Everything from the canvas to the crayon is floating. We tried to fix the canvas with rods but even that didn't help. Also I would constantly bang my head on the ceiling. The gravity that you experience there is 2.5 times that on earth and your skin and internal organs like kidney experience a downward pull. Though I was trained in a simulator for such conditions, your health can go for a complete toss", reveals Ankita about her first-of-its-kind experience.


Ankita has now applied for the Guinness book of World Records for her exceptional feat.


source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salman-Khans-out-of-the-world-painting/articleshow/7916645.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment