Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

RGV don't know who is "Anna Hazare"



Unlike many from the film industry who have voiced support for the Anna Hazare, Varma said he was too busy with his film work and don't know about Anna.


Varma posted on his Twitter page Thursday."I have no idea who Anna hazaare is as I don't keep track of anyone expect for film people nd gangsters.I don't know what he is fasting for because I don't know what he or anybody else in the whole world is upto as I am too busy in my film work"


He adds "I will never ever fast for anything except for my own personal diet. Been hearing bout corruption since childhood..hope all the twitter nd Facebook noise will also convert to physical power," 


source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/RGV-Who-is-Anna-Hazare/articleshow/7914789.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment