Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Salman should himself decide marriage date - Katrina Kaif




Actress Katrina Kaif, who was once girlfriend of Salman Khan, says the actor (Salman) himself should decide about the age of his marriage.


"I think no one else except Salman should decide at what age he wants to get married," Katrina said at a promotional event of Ek Tha Tiger, when she was asked about 46-year-old Salman's marriage.



In the promos of their upcoming film Ek Tha Tiger, Katrina is shown telling 'Dabangg' Khan that it is high time he gets married.


Even Aamir Khan had yesterday said he has been telling Salman to get married soon but he does not listen to anybody.


To this Salman said, "Aamir is after me for this. I don't understand why everyone is after my marriage. Is there any benefit in me getting married?"


When film's director Kabir Khan was asked if this was deliberate attempt to have the dialogue in Ek Tha Tiger, he said, "No, we have not done this deliberately."


"Since I have Katrina and Salman in the movie I couldn't resist but have this..," he said, on a lighter note.


source: http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-07-13/news-interviews/32649671_1_salman-khan-kabir-khan-ek-tha-tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment