Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I am not doing Wanted Sequel - Shahid Kapoor



Actor Shahid Kapoor has denied reports that he is starring in Wanted sequel supposedly being planned by choreographer-director Prabhu Deva.


"I don't think anyone can replace Salman Khan. I think because me and Prabhu Sir have been meeting up to do a film together and he is choreographing IIFA ( International Indian Film Academy awards) ...people are jumping to conclusions," the 31-year-old said. 


"We have not decided anything yet, what we will do or when. But yes, we are very keen to work with each other. But these are all rumours, I have not said yes to anything," he added. 


Directed by Prabhu Deva, Wanted was a remake of Puri Jagannadh's Telugu hit Pokiri, starring Mahesh Babu. 


Shahid is currently busy promoting his forthcoming film Teri Meri Kahaani starring Priyanka Chopra. Directed by Kunal Kohli, the film hits theatres June 22


source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/I-am-not-doing-Wanted-sequel-Shahid-Kapoor/articleshow/13605437.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment