Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hrithik wants Krrish 3 to be his biggest Hit



It was not long back when every successful film of Hrithik Roshan was associated with his home production or to be precise with his dad's scripts. But after the roaring success of his films like Agneepath and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, this perception is gradually losing its relevance.


Now as facts stand, Hrithik's home productions are not the only films that define him. The biggest challenge that the actor now has taken on himself is to make his forthcoming film Krrish 3 the biggest hit of his career. 


Hrithik on his part does not mince words while spelling out the importance of his forthcoming home production Krrish 3. Speaking about it, the actor says, "I will start shooting soon for Krrish 3. It's the most difficult film as I play two roles. If I want victory again, I'll have to go through the battle again. The biggest hit of my life is Agneepath. My second is Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and the third biggest hit is Dhoom 2. They surpassed my father's films. Now the challenge is with Krrish 3. I want it to be my biggest hit." 


Now that Hrithik is set for a battle yet again, let's hope he emerges victorious as we rightly expect of him. 


source: http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/12/apr/19-news-hrithik-i-want-krrish-3-to-be-my-biggest-hit-041206.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment