Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Aamir's Satyamev Jayate to feature on Doordarshan too


'Mr. Perfectionist' Aamir Khan's maiden TV show Satyamev Jayate, apart from airing on eight Star TV channels will also air on Doordarshan. This is the time a TV show will air on two different networks.

The show will have 13 episodes and will also be dubbed in four southern languages. Yesterday at a press conference held in Mumbai to launch the theme song of Satyamev Jayate, Aamir said, "I am always scared to walk a new path and be different. I have no idea how TRPS are calculated. This show is more about connecting with audiences than the TRPs."

Speaking about his experience of shooting all over India for the show, he said, "It was an enriching experience to meet all kinds of people. I cry easily, so when things touched my heart, I cried. And when I was inspired and happy, I cried."

Satyamev Jayate will air at 11 am every Sunday from May 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment